The Brick, along with all of our fellow cultural organizations, have been watching the current COVID-19 health crisis unfold. Our artists, staff, and audience are dearly important to us and we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment.
Out of respect for our presenters and patrons, we are postponing our future programming at least until May 15th while we monitor the situation and heed the advice of medical professionals as well as city and state officials.
We are working with all of the artists affected by this postponement to reschedule their shows for future dates. While this news is not by any means welcome, we are heartened by the flexibility and understanding of everyone involved.
We will assess the scheduling of our upcoming events and will announce new dates as soon as possible. The shows affected by this postponement are as follows:
- INSCAPE // SOUNDSCAPE March 24
- DEVOTION DEVOTION by Lydia Mokdessi and Jason Bartell March 26-29
- A Scale Unfamiliar: OZET Songs April 1-April 5
- Envy on Fire by Asylos Theater April 8-11
- The Brewery by Manning Jordan April 12-13
- Bike Smut April 14
- Against the Flesh by Nick Robideau April 16-24
- The Man Who Doesn’t Exist by Josephine Simple April 18-26
- BrickFlix April 20
- Celebration of Resilience: Creativity and Courage! April 27
- Experimental Music Yearbook April 28
- One Night Stand April 29
- SalOn! May 1
- Rare Birds May 2-3
- In Scena! May 4-5
- Never Let Go May 6-16
- Automatic Writing May 21-24
- Identity Crisis Presents May 25-June 14
- ?!:New Works June 15-25
It is no secret that a non-profit the size of The Brick relies on our audience to continue operating. There are many worthy places deserving of your attention and generosity but if you have the means and would consider making a tax deductible donation to The Brick to help us keep the lights on, we would be very grateful. This decision comes with a profound impact on our budget, our staff, and our artists. Every little bit helps. You can make a donation bricktheater.com/support/donate
We appreciate your understanding at this time and can not wait to have you back in the space soon. We remain so grateful to be collaborating with people who care as much about art as the they do the world in which they make it.
We Love You